- Soldering BootcampSat, Oct 12Snow Farm-New England Craft
- Special Cocktail Reception with Maggie SchpakSun, Sep 22Artisan's Asylum
- Alien Adornment: 50 Years of Star Trek JewelrySun, Sep 22The Center for Arts at the ArmorySep 22, 2019, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PMThe Center for Arts at the Armory, 191 Highland Ave #1c, Somerville, MA 02143, USAMaggie Schpak, longtime Star Trek prop jewelry maker, will be making a rare appearance to discuss behind-the-scenes process and stories of her life creating character adornment for the Star Trek series and movies, beginning in the 1960s.
- No Spectators: The Art of Burning ManFri, Apr 26Cincinnati Art Museum
- Air and Water: Origami Cranes and BoatsSun, Apr 14Western Avenue | Studios & Lofts 5th fl
- Bad Ass Home EccSat, Mar 23Artisan's AsylumMar 23, 2019, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PMArtisan's Asylum, 10 Tyler St, Somerville, MA 02143, USAHanging anything from the wall can be a daunting experience. Just landed that great exhibition of your heavy and odd shaped sculpture? Want to build a shelf in your exposed brick wall apartment? We can help.
- Lecture: The Jewelry of Burning Man with Karen ChristiansWed, Jul 18Renwick Gallery of the Smithsonian AmeriJul 18, 2018, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PMRenwick Gallery of the Smithsonian Ameri, 1661 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20006, USAJoin Karen Christians, co-author of The Jewelry of Burning Man, as she talks about the importance of jewelry as part of the culture of Burning Man. Seating opens at 5:30 p.m.
- No Spectators: The Art of Burning ManMon, May 21Renwick Museum at the SmithsonianMay 21, 2018, 7:00 PM – Jan 21, 2019, 5:00 PMRenwick Museum at the Smithsonian, 1, 1661 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC 20006, USANo Spectators: The Art of Burning Man brings the large-scale. The exhibition takes over the entire Renwick Gallery building and surrounding Golden Triangle neighborhood, bringing alive the maker culture and creative spirit of this cultural movement.
- Soldering 101 Two-Five DaysTue, May 01Western Avenue Studios and LoftsMay 01, 2018, 7:00 PMWestern Avenue Studios and Lofts, 122 Western Ave, Lowell, MA 01851, USAStudents will learn several styles of soldering such as pick style for precision, stick soldering for larger pieces and chip soldering. Students are encouraged to bring any soldering failures or challenges to class.