top of page
- Fri, Jan 24Bellevue Arts MuseumJan 24, 2020, 10:00 AM – Jun 14, 2020, 5:00 PMBellevue Arts Museum, 510 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004, USABellevue Arts Museum: Playa Made includes 200 pieces by over 60 artists. Featured works range from handmade pieces from professional jewelers, such as Thomas Mann and Kenn Kushner, to pieces designed by burners and manufactured commercially. Features George Post’s photography of Black Rock City.
- Sat, Oct 12Snow Farm-New England Craft
- Sat, Oct 12Oakland Museum of California
- Sun, Sep 22Artisan's Asylum
- Sun, Sep 22The Center for Arts at the ArmorySep 22, 2019, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PMThe Center for Arts at the Armory, 191 Highland Ave #1c, Somerville, MA 02143, USAMaggie Schpak, longtime Star Trek prop jewelry maker, will be making a rare appearance to discuss behind-the-scenes process and stories of her life creating character adornment for the Star Trek series and movies, beginning in the 1960s.
- Fri, Apr 26Cincinnati Art Museum
- Sun, Apr 14Western Avenue | Studios & Lofts 5th fl
- Sat, Mar 23Artisan's Asylum
- Wed, Jul 18Renwick Gallery of the Smithsonian Ameri
- Mon, May 21Renwick Museum at the SmithsonianMay 21, 2018, 7:00 PM – Jan 21, 2019, 5:00 PMRenwick Museum at the Smithsonian, 1, 1661 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC 20006, USANo Spectators: The Art of Burning Man brings the large-scale. The exhibition takes over the entire Renwick Gallery building and surrounding Golden Triangle neighborhood, bringing alive the maker culture and creative spirit of this cultural movement.
- Tue, May 01Western Avenue Studios and LoftsMay 01, 2018, 7:00 PMWestern Avenue Studios and Lofts, 122 Western Ave, Lowell, MA 01851, USAStudents will learn several styles of soldering such as pick style for precision, stick soldering for larger pieces and chip soldering. Students are encouraged to bring any soldering failures or challenges to class.
bottom of page